1. There are a lot of different things to learn about English-speaking countries.
2. Ann mentions some kinds of entertainment in the English-speaking countries.
3. It's easy to behave if you know a lot of things, according to Ann's words.
4. The children are discussing do's and don'ts at American schools.
5. Ann is fond of American literature.
6. Ann's dream is to visit Australia.
7. The children are planning an imaginary trip to the English-speaking countries.
8. Ann's father has worked in Australia recently.
9. Ann is fond of shopping in different cities.
10. To behave like a bull in a china shop means to be far from rules of behaviour in other countries.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома