1. Jeopardy is a game show created by Brad Rutter and Ken Jennings.
2. Watson helped show how complex the human brain is.
3. Watson’s “brain power” is equal to hundred home computers.
4. Deep Blue is a chess program designed by IBM.
5. Computers can easily understand idioms in the English language.
6. The computer gave an incorrect answer to the question about a famous city in Canada.
7. According to the article, questions in Jeopardy may include all of the following EXCEPT:
8. How long did it take to prepare Watson for the game show?
9. About which category did Watson give an incorrect answer?
10. Watson won the contest by about _____ dollars.
11.The author is most likely to agree that in the future computers will:
Which US city’s largest airport was named after a World War II hero?
13. The jeopardy competition was two days long.
14. Watson was programmed to think very carefully about the question’s category.
15. The humans answered many questions faster than the computer.
16. Watson won the first question.
17. The phrase “ to get a lot of points on someone” most closely means:
18.The author is most likely to agree that in the future computers will:
19.Which US city’s largest airport was named after a World War II hero?
20.If you had a “runaway victory”, you could also say that you:
21.Watson won the contest by about _____ dollars.
22. How long did it take to prepare Watson for the game show?
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома