Task I. Decide if the following statements are true or false.
1. Once there lived two brothers.
2. They were very different.
3. Susan made breakfast for her sister and went to the garden.
4. One day an old woman gave some food and water to sistes.
5. That woman was a good fairy and made Sally’s life happy.
Task II. Choose the right variant.
6. Susan was a ….
7. Susan did all the …
8. Sally was …
9. One day …. came to their house.
10. A good fairy made Susan’s life…
Task III. Answer the questions.
11. Was Susan a hard-working girl?
12. What did Susan do about the house?
13. Was Sally a clever girl?
14. What did an old woman ask the sisters one day?
15. Who made Susan’s life happy?
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома