True or False
1. In spring it's warmer than in winter.
2. People like to sit in the shade in spring.
3. Summer is the season of frost and snow.
4. Many birds fly to the South in autumn.
5. The days become shorter and shorter in autumn.
6. The soil rests in spring.
7. There is a lot of snow in the mountains in autumn.
8. The leaves turn from green to yellow and brown in autumn.
9. You can often see lightning during the thunderstorms.
10. You have to take an umbrella with you in winter.
11. The flowers start to bloom in spring.
12. Spring is the season of thunderstorms.
Choose the correct variant.
13. You wear warm clothes to protect yourselves from the cold.
14. Birds fly to the South to spent some time there.
15. The days get warmer and warmer.
16. You can feel the highest temperatures.
17. It is the season of thunderstorms.
18. You can see multicoloured leaves in the trees.
19. The snow starts to melt.
20. The days get cooler and shorter.
21. There is very little sunshine.
22. People sit in the shade to cool themselves.
23. The leaves fall down from the trees.
24. The soil prepares for a new beginning.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома