1. There are four seasons in a year.
2. Each season has four months.
3. Each year starts and finishes in winter.
4. March is the last spring month.
5. In spring ice and snow begin to melt.
6. In May we can see blossoming trees in the parks and squares.
7. February is the longest month of the year.
8. Summer is the warmest season of the year.
9. Pupils start a new school year in August.
10. November is the first winter month.
11. Children can ski and skate in summer.
12. Autumn is colder than summer.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома