He didn’t buy the encyclopedia. He _______ his mind at the last minute.
I asked her to come with me to the party but she _______.
That’s the tallest ______ in the city.
Don’t walk the street here! Go to the traffic lights.
Walk this road and the bank is on your right.
A: Hey, Debbie. Is the cat in the kitchen?
B: No, she jumped the window.
I think it’s (safe) to take a taxi than walk.
The National Theatre is as (popular) as the Science Museum.
My daughter always wants to buy the (expensive) shoes in the shop.
Peter ____________ swim when he was a child, but now he ____________. In fact, he swims every day!
George is absent from class today. He ____________ be sick.
____ I eat the last apple?
When plants (be) dry for a long time, they (die).
When you (push) this button, the machine turns off.
- Oh! I haven't got enough money to pay!
- Don't worry. I _____ lend you some.
- Why do you want so many oranges?
- I ______ make an orange juice.
- We need one more player.
- ______ you play with us tomorrow?
- We are thirsty.
- Wait here. I ____ get some water.
- Have you got any plans for tomorrow?
- Yes, I _____ visit my grandparents.
- Are you free for lunch tomorrow?
- Sorry! __________ tennis with Yong Soo.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома