1. Kyiv is situated on the banks of ____ Dnipro River.
2. Welcome to our round Kyiv sightseeing tour and now we are in ____ peremoga Street.
3. Going straight ahead we are in Yaroslaviv Val and on the left we can see ____ Golden Gates of Kyiv.
4. Going along Volodymyrska Street we are passing ___ St. Sophia's Cathedral.
5. ___ cathedral is surrounded by monastery buildings that date from the 17th century.
6. Turning right we can see ____ Kyiv Mohyla Academy.
7. The Academy was founded as ___ institution of higher learning in the early 17th century.
8. Going along Parkova Road on the right there is ____ Mariyinskyi Palace.
9. Now the Palace is the official residence of ____ Ukrainian Government.
10. Kyiv's museums can boast their wonderful collections, especially ____ Museum of Historical Treasures.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома