1. Ukrainian mentality was formed and influenced by many factors: geographical location at crossroads of West and East, ___ climatic conditions and complex historical identity.
2. There is a ___ stereotype of the Ukrainians which is wellknown both in their native land and in other countries.
3. For instance, Ukrainians are supposed to be great ____ ant to eat large amounts of their traditional food: borsch, lard and varenyky.
4. People all over the world ____ play jokes about their appetite.
5. At the same time Ukrainians are well-known for their____.
6. It became a tradition in Ukraine to meet guests with bread and salt and to offer them Ukrainian ____ meals.
7. Ukrainian people are also renowned for their dancing and singing ____.
8. They really enjoy music and many of them like to ___ in choruses and folk dance groups.
9. These characteristics are, of course, not ____ descriptions of individual people.
10. Nevertheless, they indicate some common features in the ____ attached to certain kinds of behaviour in this country.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома