1. Wales has ____ of about three million.
2. English is the main language and only twent per cent speak ___ Welsh and English.
3. Every year for one week ____ August there is a Welsh-speaking festival.
4. It _____ place in a different town every year.
5. It means that everyone has the ____ for it to be near them.
6. Local people ____ years making plans for when the festival will be in their town.
7. Each year festival is ____ by about 160,000 people.
8. They came not only from nearby towns and villages but also from the ____ of the British Isles and even abroad.
9. There are concerts, plays and competitions, and shops sell Welsh music, books, pictures and clothes as ____ as food and drink.
10. There is also a place ____ Welsh learners can go to practice the language.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома