1. Information about competitions, games, tournaments.
2. Information about the life in different countries.
3. Programme where people try to win prizes by answering questions.
4. Advertisemets for products.
5. Programme about animals, birds, fish, plants, etc..
6. Information about interesting places of our planet.
7. You can see jokes and funny situations there.
8. Information for pupils and students.
9. Stories of the daily life of a family
10. Pop music, classical music, jazz, live concerts.
11. A new survey ____ that millions of Britons spend 14 years watching television.
12. Nearly six in ten adults ____ five hours a day, every day, in front of the box.
13. It means 14 years of their lives _____ at the screen!
14. The survey shows that women _____ more dependent on TV than men.
15. Nowadays, more than a third of British families _____ two sets.
16. It also finds out about the activities people do while they ____.
17. Eating is the most popular activity, _____ by chatting on the phone and reading a book.
18. And it's not just soap operas that make us _____ on.
19. 61 percent _____ television's Teletext for the latest football scores or the weather forecasts.
20. It also shows that TV has influenced people's lives since it _____ in the world.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома