Choose if the sentences are True or False.
1. Ukraine hasn't got its old traditional and public holidays.
2. Ukrainians work and study on traditional holidays.
3. Christmas, Easter and Constitution Day aren't public holidays.
4. The 1st of January is an important day in the history of Ukraine.
5. The birthday of our country is on the 24th of August.
6. Ivan Kupala's Day and Teacher's Day aren't public holidays.
II.Choose the correct item.
7. Ukrainians ___ on public holidays.
8. Humour Day and ___ are not days off.
9. St. Nikolas's Day is a ___ .
10. On St.Valentine's Day people usually ____ .
11. ___ are traditional holidays.
12. On the Independence Day people ___ .
13. On traditional holidays people usually have parties ____.
14. On Women's Day people give presents to ___.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома