Read the information about some London sights and write what they are.
1. It is a big clock tower. It is famous all over the world. It is part of the Houses of parliament. It is one of the symbols of London.
2.It is a very famous church in London, not far from the Houses of Parliament. The kings and queens were crowned here.
3. The house at number ten is very famous. It is the Prime Minister’s house.
4. It is a very famous bridge over the Thames. They open it when a big ship comes.
5. It was a palace and a prison. Now you can see the Crown Jewels there.
6. It is in the centre of London and there are lots of cinemas, theatres and shops there. There are always a lot of people there, too.
7. It is the home of time. The world’s Prime Meridian goes through this place.
8. Londoners call it the Tube
9. This landmark was opened due to the new millenium
10. This is famous London public transport to carry passengers around the city
11. It is one of the parts of the Houses of Parliament
12. There are at least 6 ravens there now. It used to be a prison and a palace in the past, now it's a museum
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома