1. The English have kept their traditions for a long time.
2. English people like to throw away all old things.
3. They have fireplaces because it is very expensive to pay for central heating.
4. Most English people live in two-storeyed buildings.
5. Some old traditions are kept in the clothes of Yeomen-Warders.
6. Many people find rather funny the old costumes of the Horse Guards.
7. The clothes of the Guards are very expensive.
8. There were a lot of robbers in London earlier.
9. The members of the House of Parliament have special clothes.
10. The streets of old London were wide and light.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома