1. Many tours round Kyiv start at Zoloti Vorota.
2. St. Sophia Cathedral was founded at the end of the 11th century.
3. St. Sophia Cathedral was the centre of learning in Kyivan Rus.
4. Prince Yaroslav the Wise was born in the 10th century.
5. The Statue of Bohdan Khmelnytsky stands behind the Cathedral.
6. There are some beautiful golden domes on the St. Michael's Solotoverkyi Monastery.
7. Andriyivsky Uzviz is the name of the square.
8. Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra is located on the right bank of the Dnipro River.
9. There are a lot of fountains on Maidan Nezalezhnosti.
10. Khreshchatyk is one of the longest streets in the capital.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома