1. The Gherkin is the name of one of the high-rise buildings in London.
2. The Gherkin was built to save energy as it is too expensive.
3. The Gherkin was designed by the famous American architect.
4. The Gherkin is situated in the centre of London.
5. The Gherkin was made of glass and wood.
6. The river Thames is crossed by the Millenium Bridge.
7. There is a lot of traffic on the Millenium Bridge.
8. The bridge ws correctly built at once.
9. The events in the film about Harry Potter repeated the facts of the reality.
10. The bridge connects the West End and the East End of London.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома