1. It's the end of October, days are shorter and colder, the weather ____ worse and worse.
2. I ____ that Mark has already done all the exercises.
3. I don't plan anything for Sunday; I ____ Mark then.
4. I ____ more and more people to visit museums nowadays.
5. Don't bother Tom. He ____ over his composition for Literature lesson.
6. They _____ very busy lifestyle nowadays.
7. Don't phone them. They _____ their training at the gym.
8. These flowers _____ beautiful.
9. Unfortunately, his trip to London is coming ___ an end.
10. Nobody knows what has happened ___ them.
11. A lot of poets wriet about the beauty of nature being inspired ____ its scenery.
12. Everybody knows that National parks are protected ___ law.
13. A lot of people give ___ picnics because of the weather changeableness.
14. They believe English traditions will live for ____ the 21st century.
15. The scenery added ___ to the enjoyment of the performance.
16. More and more people have jobs ____ service industries.
17. They feel a lot of respect ____ the tradition of the Highland Games.
18. The highland Games have something ___ common with Ukrainian Cossacks' competitions of the past.
19. When two Englishmen meet, they always greet ___ polite words.
20. Some British traditions are ____ the heart of modern life.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома