1. What is the full name of the country?
1. How many parts does it consist of?
1. How many people live in England?
1. Is London a capital of Scotland?
1. What is 10 Downing street?
1. Where can you see the head of Queen of the UK?
1. Who lives in Buckingham palace?
1. Where is a famous castle?
1. Which city is supposed to be the birthplace of W. Shakespeare?
1. What are university cities famous for?
1. How many people are farmers?
1. How many National parks are there in the UK?
1. Where is the Giant`s Causeway?
1. A temple. A clock. A calendar. What is it about?
1. Where is the Snowdon National Park?
1. What languages do the Welsh people speak?
17. Which road connects Britain with France and Belgium? Channel Tunnel
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома