TEST FORM 5 HOBBIES
I.Do the matching
1) to play
2)to go to
3) to listen
4) to take
5) to read
6) to ride
c) a bike
d) to music
f) the art gallery
II. a) Complete with the right preposition
1) My brother is fond … drawing.
2) My friends are interested … collecting coins.
3) I am crazy … sports.
b) Make the sentences negative and interrogative
1) My younger sister can run very well.
2) Nick and Tom are keen on reading.
3) Kate is good at cycling.
III. Correct the mistakes.
1) Kate is crazy about go to the museums
2) Her friend have got many CDs.
3) Your sister is interested in collect stamps.
4) John and Jack is fond of playing the guitar.
5) My friends not are keen on art.
6) His friend can play football very well?
IV. Complete with the following words:
a)friends b)album c)hobbies d)useful e)fond f) reading
There are many kinds of …(1). Many of my …(2) are interested in music. Others are fond of …(3)and collect books. Many boys and girls are …(4)of sports and that is their hobby.
As for me I collect stamps. Collecting stamps is very interesting and funny. There are over 50 stamps on different subjects in my…(5): birds, animals, flowers and sports. My hobby is not only wonderful but very…(6), too.