1. a) Natalie was at her Granny last week.
b) Natalie is at her Granny last week.
2. a) We played a game of chess last Sunday.
b) We are playing a game of chess last Sunday.
3. a) My Mum go to the library every Friday.
b) My Mum goes to the library every Friday.
4. a) She goed to the library yesterday.
b) She went to the library yesterday.
5. a) John is listening to music now.
b) John listened to music now.
6. a) He usually listened to music in the evening.
b) He usually listens to music in the evening.
My name is Ben. I like going to the Zoo very much. Last Sunday I (to go) to the Zoo with my Mum and Dad. My Mum (to buy) three tickets. Then we (to go) to see animals. First we (to see) the bears. They (to be) very big. Dad (to take) a picture of them. Then we (to go) to see the monkeys. They (to be) very funny. “ Look! One of the monkeys is eating a banana!” Mum (to say). Dad (to buy) an ice-cream and we (to sit) down to eat it. Then we (to look) at the lions. They (to be) beautiful.
I (to enjoy) my day at the Zoo.