1. Homeschooling is sometimes treated as a decision to _____ from society.
2. But the truth is, many homeschoolers end up ______ school at some point.
3. The ____ for trying homeschooling on a short term basis vary.
4. Sometimes one parent gets a job assignment in another city and wants to bring the rest of the family _____.
5. Taking advantage of the opportunity to travel is a common reason to homeschool for a limited time. Emergencies can _____ families to homeschool as well.
6. A parent who needs to spend several weeks helping relatives far away may need _____ the children with her.
7. Or schools may close when weather or other ____ strike an area, leaving parents to scramble for alternatives.
8. When serious ____ arise at school, families often try homeschooling for the remainder of the schoolyear. And a child's healthconcerns can make it necessary to rest at home, too.
9. Making the switch from the classroom to home can mean a _____ of adjustment, especially if it's unespected...
10. ...but there are things you can do to make it as smooth a transition as ______.
для контролю знань і залучення учнів
до активної роботи у класі та вдома