В контрольній роботі підібрані завдання для контролю знань в 4 класі наприкінці теми (1 варіант). Завдання побудовані на знайомому мовному матеріалі.
Form_______ Name,Surname _________________________________ Date _______ V1
Unit 2 “WE LIVE HERE”
1. Listen and mark (V) the correct picture.
1) What is Jill’s brother going to do on Sunday?
2) What place are Jill’s parents going to visit on Sunday?
3) What are the boys going to do in the morning?
4) Where are the boys going to swim?
2. Make up a dialogue. Put the sentences in the correct order.
______— How much does it cost?
______— OK. Thanks! I’ll buy it.
______— Yes, please. I want to buy a T-shirt.
__1___— Hello! Can I help you?
______— Look at this T-shirt. It’s very lovely.
______— Two hundred hryvnas. ________
3. Complete the sentences.
1) On Sundays my parents go to the ________________________ to buy food.
2) There are many interesting books in our school ________________________ .
3) We are going to watch a new film in the ________________________.
4) There are a lot of animals in the ________________________. ________
4. Complete the dialogue. Use the phrases from the box.
I’m from the USA.
My name is Stuart.
It’s 53, Park Avenue, flat 84.
I live in New York.
I’m twelve years old.
— What is your name?
— _My name is Stuart.______
— How old are you?
— Where are you from?
— What’s the capital of your country?
— Where do you live?
— What’s your address?
— ____________________________________________________ _______
4. Write about yourself.
Hi! My name is ________________ .
I am from _____________________ .
I live in______________________ .
My address is _________________ . ________
6. Look, read and number the sentences. Draw the line how to get to Olenka’s house?
_____Go straight to the cinema.
_____Go between the theatre and the library.
_____There is a block of flats on the left.
__1__You are near the underground
_____Go between the cinema and the skyscraper to the hotel.
_____Turn to the theatre at the hotel. ________
— What are you going to do on Sunday, Jill?
— I’m going to buy a present for my friend Molly. It’s her birthday on Sunday.
— Are you going to buy her a doll?
— No, she doesn’t play with dolls. I am going to buy her a cake.
— Is your brother going to Molly’s birthday party, too?
— No, my brother is going to play football with his friends.
— What are your parents going to do on Sunday? Are they going to watch a film in the cinema?
— No, they don’t like watching films in the cinema. They are going to meet their friends in a café.