- 0.Modern society obviously leads human beings to various demands such as technologies, entertainments, and fashion is also in this line.
- 1.Today fashion is a very popular industry which influences millions of people around the world.
- 2.Every year more and more people start to follow fashion trends in order to be stylish and attractive.
- 3.Quite a number of teenagers believe that other people judge a person first by his looks and only then,
as they get to know him, by his inner qualities.
- 4.That's why they are convinced that if they follow fashion trends they have more chances to make a good impression on others.
- 5.Such people suppose that fashionable clothes help them to stand out from the crowd.
- 6.They are sure that when they are dressed fashionably they feel more confident.
7.Young people also use bright make-up, black fingernails, unusual haircut and carry different accessories such as bags, glasses, jewellery, hats or scarves (множина від scarf) in order to attract attention.
- 8.Certainly, there are opponents of the necessity to follow fashion trends.
- 9.Fashion cannot be designed to suit everyone.
- 10.So, each person should choose the style which is fit in his own figure, condition and age instead of just following new fashion trends.
- 11.As for me, I like wearing different kinds of clothes.
- 12.When I plan what I'm going to wear I usually think what kind of meeting I have.
- 13.At school we aren't allowed to wear sport or bright clothes, we have to wear clothes of formal style.
- 14.Usually I wear a jacket, a blouse and trousers or a skirt.
- 15.But I don't like being dressed that way, as many other students.
- 16.Really I prefer smart clothes to formal.
- 17.Besides I enjoy wearing sport clothes, because I feel comfortable in it.
- 18.Also on my list of likes there are jeans.
19.In conclusion, I'd like to say that nowadays fashion becomes even more influential than it was in the past.
20.It effects and moulds [məυld](формувати) public taste.
21.I believe that people should follow fashion and pay attention to their appearance, but it should never become a kind of obsession ([ əb seʃn ] залежність).