1.When is Earth Day celebrated?
а)on 23d of April
b)on 22d of April
c)on 22d of May
2. What kind of people was formed that day?
a) John Mcconnell, Caylord Nelson and Denis Hayes
b) Luke Besson, Caylord Nelson and Denis Hayes
c) John Mcconnell, Caylord Nelson and Vladimir Zelensky
3. What color is the Earth day flag?
c) dark blue
4. What year was the first Earth Day celebrated?
5. How many hectares of forest does our planet lose every minute?
6. How many degrees did the temperature of the Earth's surface rise?
7. More than 1.5 billion people do not have access to…
a) clean water
b) fresh water
с) tasty water
8. How many trees were planted in 2011 as part of the Earth Day celebration?
a) 7 million trees
b) 28 thousand trees
c) 28 million trees
9. Part of the Earth Day celebration is…
a) car free day
b) tram free day
c) bike free day
10. What is the tradition of celebrating Earth Day all over the world?
a) celebration with the ringing of peace bells
b) сelebrating at home
с) Celebration under the anthem