Form 6 Semester I Writing
a) ni b)ny c)ne a) ea b) ie c)ae
3. crea___re 4) di____de
a) te b)tu c)to a) vi b)ve c)va
5. ____ent 6) m____ch
a)iv b)av c)ev a)at b)ut c)as
II. Fill in the words from the box.
II. Complete the sentences with the following words:
a) lessons b)speak c) good d) interesting e)marks f) favourite
I learn many (1)____subjects at school but English is my (2)____ subject. We have got English ___(3) on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. At the lessons we learn to read, write and ___(4)English. My friends and I are ___(5) at English. We like to get good __(6) at the lessons.
III. Match the questions with the answers
1. Who? a) On Monday.
2. What? b) Because I was hungry.
3. Where? c) Sixteen.
4. Why? d) My mother
5. When? e) To school.
6. How many? f) Football.
IV. Fill in the sentences with can, may, must, should.
1. Betty asked: "... I open the window?"
2. Mary is free tonight. She ... go to the dance.
3. Mark is a good student. He ... speak English well.
4. There is no ink in my pen. ... I write with a pencil?
5. You ... do what the doctor says.
6. You ... not smoke in the dining-room.