1. They were interviewing her for the job.
She ________________ for the job.
was being interviewed
has been interviewed
2. Tom is writing the letter.
The letter ________________ by Tom.
is being written
has been written
3. Everyone understands English.
English ________________ by everyone.
has been understood
4. The employees brought up this issue during the meeting.
This issue ________________ by the employees during the meeting.
has been brought up
is brought up
was brought up
5. The professor told him not to talk in class.
He ________________ by the professor not to talk in class.
has been told
was being told
6. They say that women are smarter than men.
Women ________________ to be smarter than men.
were being said
7. The fire has destroyed the house.
The house ________________ by the fire.
has been destroyed
was being destroyed
8. She would have told you.
You ________________ by her.
would have been told
would be told
were being told
9. She would reject the offer.
The offer ________________ by her.
will have been rejected
would be rejected
will be rejected
10. This surprises me.
I ________________ by this.
would have been surprised
will be surprised