План-конспект уроку на тему " Our Body" (3й урок з теми,НМК "Family and Friends 1" ). На уроці активізується раніше вивчена і представлена нова лексика з теми, урок побудовано на базі пісеньки, представленої у підручнику, що дозволяє учням невимушено і легко засвоїти слова
Topic:Ten fingers on my hands!
Objectives: - to speak about parts of our body;
- to introduce the new words devoted to the topic and practice the previously learned ones;
- to work with a text of the song;
- to develop reading, listening, writing and speaking skills;
- to revise the formation of the plural form of the nouns;
- to encourage pupils to learn English and speak about parts of their body in English;
Tools: CB, WB, flashcards with the words, TS33-34, a video
Plan of the lesson
Greeting Hello. (A “Hello” song )Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you, too. How are you today?
Warmer Greeting dialogues. Revision of previously learned words
Main part of the lesson
Introduction the topic of the lesson Today we continue speaking about parts of our body and for today’s lesson our task is to learn some more new words a new song. We’ll speak a lot, read and do some listening and writing tasks . So, let’s start! What names of the parts of our body do you know in English?
Introducing the new vocabulary Look. Here are some words we have to learn ex1p22CB
- a finger - a hand - an eye
- an eyebrow -a shoulder
Working with the words - choral and individual repetition of the words
- translating the words from Ukrainian into English and vice versa ex2p22CB
- making simple sentences (This is my hand.)
- practice in writing the new words
A breaktime ‘Hands up….”
Grammartime Revision and practice in formation of the plural fom of the nouns, making sentences
A hand - hands
An eyebrow - eyebrowes
These are my hands
Developing the listening and reading skills Working with a song. Ex3p22 CB
Now let us listen to the song we are going to learn today
Working with the song -listening to the song.
-discussing the plot.Trying to understand what’s going on
- eliciting the new vocabulary, repeating and translating the previously learned words
- listening with pauses, reading and translating the phrases
Further practice.Working with the vocabulary
Making dialogues with the new words:
-This is a bike!
Exercises WB p22
Listening to the song and singing it!
Summing up the lesson Today we have done a lot. We have learned new words, learned a new song and now can ask and answer about your toys.
Now it’s time to finish our today’s lesson. Thanks for your work. Have a nice day! See you!
A “Good bye” song