Task 1. Read the text “A Picnic at the River”.
The Parkers are a very good and friendly family. They spend a lot of free time together. The weather is warm today. They are having a picnic on the bank of the river now. Mr Parker is fishing and Mrs Parker is setting the table. Steve and Molly are playing badminton.
Tick (V) or cross (X).
1. The Parkers are a very friendly family.
2. The weather is sunny and hot.
3. The Parkers are having a picnic near the lake now.
4. Mrs Parker is hungry.
5. The children are playing badminton now.
Task 2. Look at the pictures, read and circle.
Task 3. Read and match.
1. Oleg collects coins. He likes roller skating. Yesterday he swam in the swimming pool.
2. Oksana collects comics. She also likes making things. Yesterday she made a bracelet for her sister.
3. Myshko collects toy planes. He likes sport very much. Yesterday he rode a bike and played computer games.
4. Natalka collects postcards with horses. Yesterday her mum had a birthday party. Natalka and her granny made a big cake for her.
A , B , C , D .
Task 4. Read and number the pictures.