План-конспект першого уроку теми "У парку" НМК "Family and Friends 1 2nd edition", де подається лексика, що знайомить учнів з темою, йде її закріплення через розвиток навичок читання, слухання, письма і усного мовлення у ігровій формі
Topic: This is a seesaw
Objectives: - to speak about our favourite things in the park
- to introduce the words devoted to the topic;
- to understand a short story;
- to develop reading, listening, writing and speaking skills;
- to encourage pupils to learn English and speak about their favourite things in the park in English;
Tools: CB, WB, flashcards with the words, TS52-54, a video
Plan of the lesson
Greeting Hello. (A “Hello” song )Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you, too. How are you today?
Warmer Greeting dialogues
Main part of the lesson
Introduction the topic of the lesson Today we are going to start learning a new topic which is called “Where is a ball” so all of you will tell about your favourite things in the park. Do you like playing in the park? We are going to learn some new words, watch a short story about our friends. We’ll speak a lot and do some listening and writing tasks . So, let’s start!
Introducing the new vocabulary Look. Here are some pictures of the words we have to learn ex1p36CB
- a seesaw - a slide
- a net - a swing -a tree
Working with the words - choral and individual repetition of the words
- translating the words from Ukrainian into English and vice versa ex2p36CB
- making simple sentences (This is a tree. This is a big slide.)
- practice in writing the new words
A breaktime Worming up, Exercices
Developing the listening and reading skills Working with a short story.
Now let us watch a short video of our friends
Working with the video -watching the story.
-discussing the plot.Trying to understand what’s going on
- eliciting the new vocabulary, repeating and translating the previously learned words
- watching with pauses, reading and translating the phrases
A breaktime “Hands up, hands down…”
Working with the vocabulary
Now we can do some exercises;
WB ex1-2p36 WB
Summing up the lesson Today we have done a lot. We have learned new words, watched a story and now can tell and ask each other about different things we can see in the park
Saying “Good bye” Now it’s time to finish our today’s lesson. Thanks for your work. Have a nice day! See you!
A “Good bye” song