Вправи контрольної роботи: систематизують знання учнів, отримані при вивченні цих двох часів-Present Perfect vs. Present Perfect Continuous; показують відмінність у вживанні та формуванні.
Present Perfect-результат дії (при запитанні: How often..?/ How much…?/ How many…?) - Have/Has Ved/V3f.
Present Perfect Continuous-дія в прогресії (при запитанні: How long…?)-
Have/ Has been Ving.
Present Perfect vs. Present Perfect Continuous-10 form.
Exercise 1. Choose the right tense form.
1. Tom has been learning/has learned English for 2 years.
2. The birds have already flown/have been flying to the South.
3. We have known /have been knowing him for many years.
4. Jane has forgotten/has been forgetting to learn the poem.
5. The children have been watching/have watched cartoons for 2 hours.
6. The bus has just come/has been coming.
7. They haven’t been having/ haven’t had a holiday for 5 years.
8. She has been teaching/has taught at this school for twenty years.
9. Ben has been painting/has painted in his studio since 10 o’clock.
10. Kitty and Sam have collected/ have been collecting stamps for 3 years.
11. Their parents have been/have being friends since their childhood.
12. Janet has been/ has been being a student for 2 years.
Exercise 2. Make sentences using Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous.
1. She/clean/the flat for four hours.
2. I / read/Tolstoy stories/ in the park for two hours.
3. I /read/three stories.
4. Granny/knit/in the living room/ since morning.
5. Helen/travel/round Europe/for 3 weeks.
Exercise 3. Correct the mistakes if any.
1. They are discussing the problem for hours, but has not solved it yet.
2. Somebody has been playing tennis since 2 o’clock.
3. Is it still raining? No, it have stopped.
4. John has been winning the championship two times.
5. The boys have ловили рибу for 3 hours.
6. How many books have you written?
7. Mike has invited many friends to his birthday party.
8. He has been hating oranges since his childhood.
9. They have been taken the dog for a walk.