Reading Comprehension for 7-th form, I term. Контроль навичок читання: текст та тестові завдання, для учнів 7-го класу загальноосвітніх навчальних закладів.
READ THE TEXT
Why Do You Wash?
Did you know that millions of microbes live on your hands? Microbes are very, very small living things - you can't see them! Some microbes aren't dangerous, but some can make you sick. Remember to wash your hands. It's important to wash away the micr bes after you go to the toilet, and after y u touch dirty things. Wash your hand bet re you touch food, too.
It's important to brush your teeth every day. When you eat food with sugar, the microbes on your teeth also eat the sugar. This can damage your teeth and make your teeth unhealthy. To keep your teeth healthy, brush them with toothpaste to wash away the microbes. Go to the dentist every year, and don't eat too much food with sugar.
1. Complete the sentences with the words from the box. (3 points)
Food meat millions toilet sick dirty
__________________________ of microbes live on your hands!
Microbes can make you___________________________________
Always wash your hands ...
2. Circle the correct words. (3 points)
1 The microbes on your hands / in your mout an damage your teeth.
2 Brush your teeth to wash away the toothpaste / microbes.
3 To keep your teeth healthy, go to the dentist / doctor.
4 Don't eat too much food with vitamins / sugar.
3. Write true or false. (3 points)
1. All microbes are dangerous. ___
2. Some microbes can make you sick. ___
3. Meat that is not cooked has dangerous microbes. ___
4. It's important to keep your teeth clean. ___
5. When you eat food with sugar, the microbes in your mouth eat the sugar, too. ___
4. Answer the questions. (3 points)
1. How many microbes live on your hands? ________________________________________________________________________________
2. What should you do before you touch food? ________________________________________________________________________________
3. What happens when you eat food with sugar? ________________________________________________________________________________
4. Why do you clean your teeth? ________________________________________________________________________________