11.No need to light a night-light on a light night like tonight.
12. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
13. I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. Upon the slitted sheet I sit
14. Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.
15. Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better.
16. On a lazy laser raiser lies a laser ray eraser.
17. I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.
18. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, FuzzyWuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy… was he???
19. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
20. Twelve twins twirled twelve twigs.
21. A synonym for cinnamon is a cinnamon synonym
22. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes
23. Six socks sit in a sink, soaking in soap suds
24. I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.
25. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
26. Double bubble gum, bubbles double.
27. Near an ear, a nearer ear, a nearly eerie ear
28. Fresh French fried fly fritters
29. Smelly shoes and socks shock sisters.
30. Susie sits shinning silver shoes
31. Fred fed Ted bread and Ted fed Fred bread
32. The cat catchers can’t catch caught cats.
33. Cooks cook cupcakes quickly.
34. Bake big batches of bitter brown bread.
35. Which witch is which?
36. A noisy noise annoys an oyster.
37. Drew Dodd’s dad’s dog’s dead.
38. She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
39. Which watch is which witches watch?
40. Dan does work in Derick’s dark den.
41. Fred fried fresh fruit on Friday.
42. six silly sisters sell silk to six sickly senior citizens
43. Where she shines, she sits, and where she sits, she shines.
44. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if the woodchuck could chuck wood?
45. If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
46. Red Lorry, yellow lorry
47. I thought a thought but the thought I thought, wasn’t the thought you thought I thought.
48. Six slimey snails slid slowly seaward
49. Cooks cook cupcakes quickly.
50. She should shun the shinning sun.
51. Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.
52. Green glass globes glow greenly .
53. She sees cheese.
54. Red Lorry, yellow lorry, blue lorry
55. A proper copper coffee pot.
56. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely
57. Busy buzzing bumble bees
58. Tie twine to three tree twigs
59. The queen in green screamed
60. Santa’s Short Suit Shrunk
61. Selfish shellfish.
62. Lucky rabbits like to cause a ruckus.
63. Thirty-three thousand feathers on a thrushes throat.
64. You know New York, you need New York, you know you need unique New York
65. Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks
66. Four fine fresh fish for you
67. So, this is the sushi chef
68. We surely shall see the sun shine soon
69. I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late.
70. Annie ate eight Arctic apples