Контрольна робота з англійської мови для 11-го класу на тему: "Art". Метою контрольної роботи є перевірити рівень мовної та комунікативної компетенції за темою; розвивати пам'ять, увагу, мислення та мовлення учнів; виховувати самостійність.
Test on the topic “Speaking about Art”
1. Complete the sentences with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets
1. __________(judge) from what critics say, this new play is worth seeing.
2. The weather this summer is _____________(disappoint).
3. The film is ___________(thrill), I advise you to see it.
4. Though __________(tire), he tried to smile.
5. Peter was found _________(work) in the garden.
6. He fell asleep ____________(exhaust) by his journey.
7. He kept silent as if _________ (puzzle) by my words.
8. Though ____________(order) two weeks ago, the books haven’t been delivered yet.
2. Choose the circle the correct variant
1. He left the room, having thrown/throwing the letter into the fire.
2. Her voice became even more worrying/worried and sad.
3. The running/run water provided a picturesque view.
4. Lost/having lost his address I couldn’t write to him.
5. I want it doing/done tomorrow.
6. The picture was considered stealing/stolen.
7. We were alarmed/alarming at the news of the earthquake in Japan.
8. It was alarming/alarmed to think of the possible consequences.
9. He was annoyed/annoying with the noisy children.
10. It’s annoying/annoyed that there is no hot water.
3. Complete the sentences with the correct participle forms of the verbs from the box.
1. The place looked deserted, quite __________.
2. I have heard that melody ____________a lot of times.
3. They found the _________ treasure in a cellar.
4. The acrobat, _________by the crowd’s response, continued to perform magic tricks.
5. The car _________ at the red light was hit by the truck.
6. The ________fish was an easy meal for Jim to cook.
7. The woman _________ the blue sweater is Jack’s mother.
8. She could feel her heart _________wildly.
9. The door was found _________.
10. Hurriedly ______________his backpack, Joe rushed off to school.
Isolate, beat, lock, freeze, wear, hide, fasten, play, amuse, stop
4. Complete the sentences with the words from the box
Art is the ________(1) or expression of what is beautiful, especially in visual _____(2). Drawing, painting, ________(3), architecture, literature, music, ballet belong to the fine art». Really when something is extremely beautiful or has great cultural _____(4), we say: «It's art».
The twentieth ______(4) has given the world _______(5). For a long time there have been ______(6) whether the cinema is an art or just an ________(7). Nowadays the cinema is considered one of the main ______(8) arts. Not so long ago people went to cinemas frequently, but now we prefer to stay at ______(9) and watch videos, ______(10) and TV. Maybe cinemas are no longer as _______(11) as they used to be but films will always be one of the best entertainments for people all over the ______(12). Speaking about art one should not forget about _______(13), especially classic music. _________(14) composers make all the world _______(15) their music.
Creation, sculpture, value, popular, outstanding, century, home, films, world, music, admire, cinema, entertainment, contemporary, from, disputes